Sunday, June 16, 2013

SIMPLY HELLO

Hello, my Romanian reader. I am so fascinated that, just like that, I can reach people from all over the globe! How are things in your country? You must know English pretty well to read the blogs. How did you learn? Are you a student? 
Here the weather is very good these few days. The sun is shining, but its not too hot. Last week my son told me that California is going to break apart, because at first we had extreme heat - about 40 degrees Celcius, and the next day was very cold, well, by California standards, - about 17. 
Are things peaceful in Romania? At Soviet times, we thought that Romania was the closest to the Western standard of living. Was it so?
Well, must run now! All the best to you, and please, WRITE!

Email for comments: dinatoyoda@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment