Sunday, September 1, 2013

NEED DIVINE!

     Today we went to church. Dr. Park was still pouting, so he stayed at home, thank God! The preacher talked about living audaciously. Yes, I like the idea, but don't tell me to live audaciously and then use me. My problem is, I still can't find much wrong with our church's teachings. I think, it can help people to learn to do the right things and behave with integrity. If only our church has stepped away from the Moon family and started to teach the Divine Principle. What does He/She, my Heavenly Parents, think about it? We need the divine intervention, some way to show our amazing congregation, that everything that they lived and suffered for is not in vain, and that we can keep our ideals without serving just one family and movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment