Thursday, September 26, 2013

WHY TALK ABOUT IT?

     What are those things that I tell you about my life or family? Does it help to dwell on the past joys and bitter memories? Never again on this Earth I will see my parents' faces, laugh with them, eat my mom's exceptional cooking. They say that in the spirit world we will reunite with our loved ones. I know that my mom tried to reach out to me, time to time, from out there, over the rainbow. How will it go, once I'm there too? Will we still be at each other's throats like we were before? Every time that I had a dream of her, she seemed like a very warm, benevolent presence. Maybe, she learned something? 
     It's funny, I was much closer to my father when he was alive, but I almost never have dreams about him. Sometimes, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment