Monday, September 23, 2013

BLOOD PRESURE

     It looks like the tensions eased over Dr. Park's and my disagreements. I should be happy. I should start smiling at him and listen to his nonsense and nod again, right? 
     Taka did a good job putting Park in his place. I can't help thinking, though, that the peace is not going to hold. Can you change a 73 year old Korean bully? The one that already began to talk behind your back and showed complete disrespect to you n front on others? I don't think so. I will not sit at the table with him or trust him anytime soon. 
Another thing is, nowhere did Taka say that he will not stand for Park harassing me. He never let the troll understand that he is on my side. It was all just business talk. It worked: Park realized that it's to his advantage to keep a civil relationship. But I am alone in my humiliation, and there is no way to communicate it to Taka. After all, he is a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment