Sunday, September 15, 2013

TOO BAD

     I'm going to church today. It's not in my nature to sit in meetings for an hour or more. I'll do it because today there will be a District Counsel meeting as well. What will they tell us? The same people are in power for at least 20 years. They will not want to change anything. If they do, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Dr. Park, who himself whines and complains about the church and doesn't do any of the things that the UC member should do, accused me of not being a "Unification Church member". I'm, probably, not. I am curious, though, to save what's good in this movement. If we step away from the Moon family, stop supporting their lifestyle and activities, we can be useful to the world. By the way, I was financially supporting this church and increasing it's membership when Dr. Park was just looking out for himself, as he usually does. Without people like me there would be no church. Too bad for me, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment