Friday, September 13, 2013

ABOUT PEOPLE

     My daughter, Hanah, wrote today to say, she received the money we sent her. "Did you ever know, that you're my hero" - she sang. She went on to tell me how she prayed as the wife from the Fiddler on the Roof: "I thank thee, Oh, I thank thee!" and danced the fiddler dance. All that it took is sending her some money. I don't know whether to be glad or depressed. Alright, I choose - glad!
     John Denver woke me up today. "This old guitar taught me to sing a love's song...". That phrase ran through my mind over and over again. I, finally, got up at 5:45 this morning and went to listen to that song on YouTube. That led to more of Denver's songs. Roberta got sick of it and retired to her room. She has to go to Physical Therapy anyway. I worry about her: she sleeps a lot and doesn't eat almost anything. It could be that Dr. Park is depressing the life out of her. I trust him as far as I can throw him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment