Monday, August 26, 2013

NO BRAIN - NO CREDITS!

     What a long, boring day! My foot is practically healed, but I'm still taking it easy and not exerting it too much. I finished watching the Russian series Women's Doctor. They are very touching, and, thank God, all of the episodes have happy endings. 
     Oh, yes, I got a reply from Hanah. She wrote that her phone is out of minutes, and she needs to talk to me. After taking care of buying the minutes for her, as well as a gift card to the grocery store, I called her. Almost as an afterthought, she informed me that she couldn't get the financial aid for this semester and now has no money for rent or food. Apparently, she didn't get enough educational credits to be considered a full time student. What is in her brain - I don't know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment