Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE TROUBLE IS COMING

     What can I say? Dr. Park and I apologized to each other, but the longer I think about it, the less I like it. He looked like he was really out of control. He banged on the table and yelled at me. Then he was sweet as molasses and went back to serving and cleaning. I don't believe that his apology was genuine, because I think that he tried to intimidate me on purpose. Nobody behaves that way toward someone while they are living in their house. He is like a hysterical teenage girl who always wants to know that she is the queen of the ball. Now I trust him less than before. 
     My husband told me once in the period when we were fighting all the time, that I should start worrying not when he behaves as a nasty beast but when he starts smiling. Dr. Park is smiling, after behaving like a nasty beast. The trouble is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment