Friday, October 25, 2013

SCANDALOUS!

     It's so strange and scandalous! I hope, my husband doesn't find out what I am now letting the whole world know: I get smiles and alerts that some single men in my area viewed my profile! Well, actually, they viewed my friend, Evelyn's, profile, with her name and a description in it, but since she is utterly computer illiterate, I helped her set up her profile on two matching websites and placed my e-mail address there
     It's  going to blow up in my face, I just know it. But what can I do? I promised to help her find a husband, and that's what we are doing. 



     Evelyn is beautiful and healthy and fit. She managed to raise a kid alone, who now is in one of the best colleges in the country. Why is it so hard to find a man who would be worthy of such a person? I already turned the world over (really, I talked to people from all over the States and Europe), but, so far, - no luck! Perhaps, with the help of the internet-the-all-knowing, we can unearth that elusive someone that God in Her wisdom prepared for Evelyn! And I hope, it'll happen before my husband starts asking questions about why single men find it necessary to send me their profiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment