Monday, October 14, 2013

REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEBODY'S HAND, MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE, IF YOU CAN!

libertyinnorthkorea.org

     http://fundraise.libertyinnorthkorea.org/outofnk

These are the links to help an organization that gets people out of North Korea (where, by the way, it is against the law for the private citizens to use internet) and out of China where they run to escape. That org. also helps the refugees settle in other, safe countries. I know that the times are hard, they are hard for my family too. You can give a dollar or two, if you can not part with any more money. I would be sorry to ask, if I didn't know that giving to others is a good way to assure better future for oneself. Please read my previous post if you want to know a little more, or go to the Liberty in North Korea website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment