Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LOL




    Bad feeling in my chest, like someone is sitting on it. I told Sonny: "I feel bad because I've been separated from the fruit of my labor". I meant that I lent the magazine with my memoir published in it to a friend and now couldn't have the satisfaction of re-reading it. I referred, of course, to a phrase coined by Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels, the founders of the Marxist philosophy. They said something like that about the cause for the proletariat's trouble, meaning that, the proletariat works and the rich are taking the product of their work. By the way, I am not, EMPHATICALLY, NOT A MARXIST OR A COMMUNIST!  I just remember the Marxist jargon from my time in Russia.
     So, I said: 
- "I feel bad because I've been separated from the fruit of my labor!"
    Sonny's reply:
-  "You mean, what - Hanah?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment