- "Roberta, honey, what do you need?" - I asked.
She fleeted down the ramp.
- "I, I don't know.." - she replied.
- "Roberta, you are asleep, go back to bed!" - I insisted".
- "I am not asleep. I had a dream and tore my clothes!"
She picked up the bottom of her pajamas shirt and looked at the buttons. They were intact.
- "I tore my clothes, and they are coming!" - she kept saying.
- "Who is coming?"
She couldn't find an answer for that. I talked very softly, again trying to convince her:
- "Go to sleep, you are tired!"
- "Alright" - she said - "But you wake me up when they come!"
And I, not knowing, what to say, I answered:
- "OK, I will!"