Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WHAT LUCK? Edith Piaf - Les Amants (+playlist)

http://www.youtube.com/v/bwzmR2IHIgU?list=RD02Q3Kvu6Kgp88&version=3&showinfo=1&attribution_tag=PcvS2nHHlDwslVXDgb11bA&autohide=1&autoplay=1&feature=share
                                      jpeg (121×121)
     I wonder if it hurts to be so talented. Does it mean that our beloved idols of art, music and film are allowed a little more leeway with their emotions and misdeeds? Or not?
     It should be so that everyone is responsible equally for what they do and feel. If it were I divorcing one man after another, getting arrested for drug use or just treating my kids and other loved ones as some inconvenient strangers, people would, I'm sure, judge me harshly and want nothing to do with me. But we forgive the lucky talented brats everything. Are they really lucky? Don't you think, they pay for that extra bit of sensitivity and the gifts that they received from above?

No comments:

Post a Comment