Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FUNNY

     Sitting in front of a white page... 
     Yesterday, Sonny and I worked on the living room. We
vacuumed and pulled the rug to lie in the right place and straight. It took some doing: the rug is twelve years old and has a mind of it's own. It seems to twist and get all bumpy on it's own accord!
     This morning Sonny came out of his room early (for him). His first words to me and Roberta were: "You, guys, both have some interesting hair!" We looked, pointed fingers at each other tumblr_m6x2lb0A2b1r70twro1_r1_500.gif (500×270)           and laughed 'till it hurt! Roberta's hair stood in wispy white bunches on her head, like on those troll toys, popular in the nineties! I can only guess, what my hair was doing. Judging by Roberta's and Sonny's reaction - nothing good! I did take a nap before making breakfast for Roberta and didn't bother with brushing my head. I think, Sonny will be quite a tolerant man, thanks to his life with me!
                                                         Chinese_8a0de3_304623.gif (355×292)

No comments:

Post a Comment