Wednesday, April 23, 2014

GIRAFFE AND STRAWBERY CHEESE CAKE



     Giraffe looked at me accusingly. 
I got a cut-out from Kaiser Permanente, my medical insurance carrier. When I put it together, it turned into a giraffe!


















On the back of it was a vertical line with words; "My Goal"



I wrote my weight loss goal on it with the times when I want to achieve it. 
Today is Wednesday, and on Wednesdays we have a Family NIght. We usually buy some treat: a pie or  carry-out food. Today Sonny opted for a Strawberry Cheesecake. It was delicious, but Taka saved me from eating it by saying: "Can you eat all those carbs and sugar?" I ended up giving him my slice and keeping just a little bit of it, as well as a big strawberry, slathered in scrumpcious red glaze. You would think, I did good, right? 
As I sat at my desk, a giraffe looked at me accusingly, and I know that it was correct in doing so. I shouldn't have eaten any of it, except, maybe, a glaze-free strawberry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment