Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN ("THE UGLY ONE")


HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?



Who is this, you ask? It is I! My friend sent me some pictures from our childhood.


My elementary school class and our teacher, Yelena Eduardovna. 
Whoever finds me in this photo, will get a prize: a year's subscription to reading my blog for free! 
(Since my blog is already free, here is the answer: I am in the second row, standing second from the right)


Yo heard me talk about my dog, Juli. Here he is. I, for some reason, thought that he was smaller.


High school. Think, you know, which one I am?
(No luck? I am the fourth from the left in the first row)


Well, here is only me and our woods in winter.


Boy, I was pretty! In my family, though, mom called me (affectionately, mind you!) "the ugly one". What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment